I hope those of you who decided to join me on my workout adventure are going strong like me! I have had some burning muscles this week, which tells me that I’m doing something right! This has definitely been a great workout for abs!
Some things that I’ve found that have helped keep me going are the Noom app, where I can put in my workout schedule, and keep track of everything that I’ve eaten and making sure that everyone around me knows that I am serious about losing weight and getting back into shape. I would love to have a workout buddy, but that doesn’t appear to be in the cards right now. The wonderful boyfriend has helped me to start eating healthier though, and we actually talk about what we’re eating as well in order to keep each other on track with our diets!
This week I am weighing in at 142.8 pounds, my bust is 37“, my waist is 30“, and my hips are measuring at 40“. I know it’s nothing huge, but I’m proud to be down a couple of pounds and an inch from my waist and hips in just one week’s time. This week I’ll be changing things up with my diet and hopefully I’ll be able to take even more off!
Now it’s time to get pumped for this week’s workout plan. As we did last week, we’re going to build daily with more and more to do.
- Jan 9- Run/Jog/Walk 2.5 miles
- Jan 10- 100 squats, 45 situps, 30 crunches, 30 leg raises, 38 second plank
- Jan 11- 105 squats, 50 situps, 50 crunches, 50 leg raises, 38 second plank
- Jan 12- 110 squats, 55 situps, 65 crunches, 33 leg raises, 42 second plank
- Jan 13- Run/Jog/Walk 3 miles
- Jan 14- 130 squats, 60 situps, 75 crunches, 40 leg raises, 50 second plank
- Jan 15- 135 squats, 65 situps, 85 crunches, 42 leg raises, 55 second plank
If you’re just now reading about my workout plan and you want to start, check out my first post here!
Alright folks, we’ll meet back here in one week for an update and for another week of workouts, until then, stay motivated!