As you know, I am always on the hunt for healthy treats for Trigger, and this has led to me making some of my own! You and your dog will LOVE these three ingredient dog treats that I made for Trigger, they are super easy to make, and he absolutely loved them!
Three Ingredient Dog Treats
The following post contains affiliate links. To find out more, please click here.
Without further ado, here’s the recipe!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor or blender, grind your oats until they’re powder.
- In a bowl, beat together the banana and peanut butter until smooth. A few small chunks of banana here and there is ok. The dough should stick together, but shouldn’t be sticky.
- Reserve about a tablespoon of ground oatmeal and pour the rest into the banana peanut butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Dust your surface with the reserved ground oatmeal and roll your dough to about a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake treats for approximately 15 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to a week
You can add additional peanut butter if the dough is too dry or additional oats if too sticky.
Did you try three ingredient dog treats?
If you tried making these treats, please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! I can’t wait to hear all about it!
In my family, we ALL love cinnamon rolls! Like, really love! But no one wants to get up and make them on the weekends, so I searched and searched, and came up with an awesome recipe for crockpot cinnamon roll casserole.
Today’s post is for one of my FAVORITES, crockpot baked ziti! My kids are in LOVE with it, the hubs loves it, and I love it! And I hope you will too! It takes a total of 7 hours and 20 minutes, start to finish. 20 minutes of prep time, and 7 hours in the crockpot, cooking while you’re at work. Super easy! 🙂
And now, without further ado:
Crockpot Baked Ziti Recipe
This week’s crockpot recipe is one that happened by accident… I accidentally bought a pork roast (still not sure how it ended up in my cart, but it did) when I intended to buy who knows what (this is what happens when I shop without my list). Anyway, this week we are making crockpot pulled pork!
Crockpot Pulled Pork
- 1 Two pound pork roast
- 1 12 ounce can or bottle of root beer
- 1 18 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours.
Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns.
For easy cleanup, make sure to use a liner in your crockpot!
Did you try it?
Did you try this recipe? If so, how did you like it? Please leave a comment and let me know!