I recently had the opportunity to try out some new Tweedz headphones, and I thought that I would take some time to let you know what I think about them.
Tweedz Headphones Review
There are a lot of pros to these awesome earbud headphones… Here are a few:
- The braided cord is less likely to tangle than regular rubber corded earbuds.
- They come in a great variety of colors… I, of course, chose red (can you tell that it’s my favorite?)!
- The earbuds fit well enough in my ear that they didn’t fall out while I was out for a run, and YES, this is important.
- They have very minimal and eco-friendly packaging.
- Speaking of packaging, as you can see from the photo above, the headphones did not come twisted up like most do, so they came straight out of the package with no issue.
- Not that I’ve put them to a beating or anything, but they appear to be extremely durable.
- The sound quality is actually very good! It’s not all choppy like some lesser quality earbuds that I’ve tried in the past.
- No worrying about a battery going dead on a long run (I know that’s a given, but it’s important to me).
Things that I would change:
- I would LOVE it if these earbuds came with an in-line mic. I, like most modern people, listen to music with my phone, and it would be nice to be able to talk on the phone if someone calls and it happens to be in my back pocket.
- Not much else. Except maybe a good storage solution.
I will definitely be keeping the Tweedz headphones in my running bag. They will be replacing my bluetooth headphones for most (if not all) of my runs, and I would consider giving them as gifts for all of my running friends. I am also considering getting three extra sets, one for each of the boys, and one for the hubs. The boys go through a LOT of earbuds, so I’m interested to see how they hold up for them.
Have you tried Tweedz Headphones?
If you’ve tried Tweedz headphones, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of them. If you haven’t tried them, check them out here. I promise, you will definitely love them!