I absolutely love any recipes that I can use my crockpot for, in case you didn’t know! And this time of year, my boys and I love to snuggle up and read a book with a nice cup of hot cocoa… This brings me to today’s recipe: Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa!
Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa
If you have a family like mine that loves hot cocoa, or if you are expecting quite a few people over, then this slow cooker hot cocoa recipe is for you! Warning: This recipe is so delicious that once you try it, you’ll never go back to packet hot cocoa, you’ll be hooked!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Yield: 12 servings
- 2/3 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Cocoa – Natural Unsweetened
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 6 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- In a small bowl, combine hot water and Hershey’s Cocoa. Stir until smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker, including cocoa mixture, and whisk to combine.
- Heat on low for about 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in marshmallows and serve.
Let me know what you think
Did you like this recipe for slow cooker hot cocoa? Do you have a recipe that you would like for me to share? Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you!