Hey there everybody! Since I shared my Triple Chocolate Cake with you last week, I figured that I would share my Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Brownies with you this week. These are soooo yummy, and my kids are in LOVE with them!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1 roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 24 large Reeses (I use the miniatures too, and we like them too!)
- 1 box original supreme brownie mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over sides of pan for easy removal after baking (or learn the hard way like I have many many times…). Spray with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of pan. Top with single layer of peanut butter cups. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread batter on top of peanut butter cups.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until brownies are set around sides and toothpick inserted in center of brownies (not candies) comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by foil edges. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Did you make Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Brownies?
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of it! I’d love to hear how much you loved them!