At this time of year, we start to reflect and think of all the things that we have, and what we are thankful for… This year, I have so many things to be thankful for, so I think I’ll just give you a list. 😉
I am thankful for…
- My wonderful children! After last year, and everything we went through it makes me very grateful to have them around and to deal with the day to day of being a mom. Plus, they truly are some awesome little boys who put a smile on my face every single day.
- My husband. We’ve been together for over 5 years, but this is the first year that I get to call him that! He is such an amazing man, even when he is getting on my last nerve. 😉
- My family. I would not have made it through the last 6 years without them… We’re all a little crazy, but that’s just the way I like us.
- My NEW family. That’s right, my wonderful in-laws. I feel like they’ve always been my family, but it’s official now… And I love it. My father-in-law has always been someone that I am comfortable talking to, my mother-in-law is like a second mom to me, and my sister-in-law is just like another sister. And did I mention that I officially have a new niece and nephew this year?
- My crazy animals. Four cats and one dog. They make me crazy, but they’re sooooo loving that it makes it all worth it.
- My new job. I am beyond happy to be able to go to work in my kindergarten class every day, and I am learning so much working in special education too. Most importantly to me, I feel like I am making a difference, and that’s what I care about.
So tell me, what are you thankful for?