Are you looking for a great, tasty soup recipe that the kids will love? Something good year round? Look no further than this fabulous Crockpot Lasagna Soup!
This post is sponsored by kombuchaguru.com
Crockpot Lasagna Soup
The following post contains affiliate links. To find out more, please click here.
I think you are really going to love this soup, I know that my family does. We always make sure to squeeze it into our meal plan at least once a month!
Without further ado, here is our Crockpot Lasagna Soup recipe!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 carton (32 oz) beef flavored broth
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (2 oz)
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- Shredded cheese, if desired
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Place in 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, mushrooms, basil, parsley, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker; stir. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left , add uncooked pasta and zucchini; cover and continue cooking until time is up.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Did you try Crockpot Lasagna Soup?
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment below letting me know if you loved it, liked it, or hated it, and any changes you would make!