Today’s post is a recipe for the delicious Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup, a naturally gluten free recipe! Please read below to find the recipe!
Today’s post is sponsored by https://www.versustexas.com. They have this story to share with you:
If you are stopped or arrested for a DWI in Texas, check out https://www.versustexas.com/fort-worth-dwi-lawyer/ for information on DWIs in Texas. For instance, did you know that in Texas you can be guilty of a DWI with less than a .08? Apparently they have other definitions of DWI. Did you know officers can get warrants for blood for DWIs in Texas?
Check out https://www.versustexas.com/fort-worth-dwi-lawyer/ for more information!
Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup
I hope you enjoy this recipe…. Here we go!
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (19 oz) mild or hot enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped mild green chiles
- 1 package (20 oz) bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant Steamers Niblets frozen corn, thawed, drained
- Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix broth, enchilada sauce and chiles. Place chicken into enchilada sauce mixture; spoon sauce over chicken.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker with slotted spoon. Stir beans and corn into mixture in cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 5 to 10 minutes longer. Meanwhile, shred chicken by pulling apart with 2 forks; return to cooker. Cook until thoroughly heated.
- If desired, top each serving with shredded Mexican cheese blend, chopped fresh cilantro and crushed tortilla chips.
Did you try this Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup?
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment below! I can’t wait to hear how much you liked it!