So, life is pretty wonderful right now (and I hope I don’t jinx it by saying that!) and I think it is time to start my 2016 Bucket List. What is that? It’s all the things that I would like to do in 2016. So, without further ado, here goes.
My 2016 Bucket List:
- Run in one race each month, even if it is just a 5k.
- Complete a marathon.
- Travel to see both of my sisters (BONUS: Run races in different states!)
- Go skydiving!
- Move into a new house!
- Make at least one painting per month.
- Make a handmade gift for everyone on my Christmas list.
- Become a better cook… I’ve got the dessert thing down, but dinner’s can be hit or miss.
- Complete a 30 day yoga challenge (Is there such a thing? I need to research that.)
- Go on a cruise!
- Read a book a week.
- Get 10,000 readers per month on this blog.
- Learn to reupholster furniture… I have an antique chair that I would love to redo.
- Learn to sew.
- Crochet at least one item per month.
- Take my kids to a theme park.
- Go to the beach.
- Say yes to everything for a day.
- Have at least $2,500 in my savings account by December 31, 2016.
- Ride a mechanical bull.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Go ziplining.
- Get a new tattoo.
- Go on a picnic with the hubs.
- Have a monthly date night with the hubs.
- Grow my hair out.
- Get my weight between 125 and 135 lbs and keep it there!
- Attend a bloggers conference.
What’s on your 2016 Bucket List?
So, now that I’ve shown you mine, show me yours! 😉 Seriously though, what’s on your 2016 bucket list? Comment below and let me know!